PAT has a vacancy for a Senior Pre-Sales Broadcast Engineer based in the north of Sydney. We are an authorised reseller and solutions provider for brands such as ARISTA, LAWO, Densitron IDS, TSL Products, Meinberg, Mobile Viewpoint, ENCO, RTW, CyanView, Boland Communications, Genelec, Qbit, StudioHub, DSA Volgmann, Angry Audio, DreamChip, NVIDIA, VORTEX COMMUNICATIONS and other leading brands.
The role: The Senior Pre-Sales Broadcast Engineer role is a critical position performing end-to-end planning and documentation of deployment, configuration, testing and commissioning procedures for high-profile broadcast system projects. An intimate knowledge of IP broadcast networks is a MUST.
Typical responsibilities will include:
• Assisting Senior Management with pre-sales;
• Project Management, planning and documentation;
• Formulation of testing and deployment plans;
• Overseeing Broadcast systems configuration, testing and commissioning;
• Liaison with manufacturers project teams and customer stakeholders;
• Co-operate with our Service & Support Department
To be the successful candidate for this position, you will have a combination of project engineering experience in digital IP broadcast system environments, together with outstanding customer-facing communication skills. System integration experience is a MUST. As the performance of this role impacts state of the art broadcast IT systems and infrastructure deployments, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar broadcast technology environments is essential.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Experience in designing SMPTE 2110 video and audio broadcast systems;
• Track record of high quality, accurate documentation;
• Excellent interpersonal, administrative and communication skills;
• Flexibility to travel nationally & internationally as COVID restrictions are lifted;
• Clean driving record and Class C drivers license
We are offering the successful candidate the chance to join a very successful team of high achievers, an attractive salary package and the chance to work on some of the most cutting-edge broadcast projects in Australia and New Zealand. To apply, mail email@example.com with a one-page cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the job and your CV. Only applicants with Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent Australian residency and work rights are eligible to apply.
We are looking forward to meeting you!