The LBP series of hardware control surfaces have fully configurable multi-colour graphical LCD buttons which provide unmatched status display, control and monitoring possibilities. Each button has the ability to perform multiple functions from a single push, thus hugely increasing the operational flexibility of the panels. Hardware investments are protected by the fact that VSM control surfaces are not dedicated to any device or function – control and monitor what you need wherever you need it.
- 17 Encoders, RS422 / 1RU.
- 17 incremental encoders with RGB-Backlight.
- Connectable to all vsmLBP surfaces for intuitive and precise parameter control.
- vsmLBP series of hardware control and monitoring panels have fully configurable multicolor graphical LCD buttons.
- Buttons provide unmatched status display and control possibilities.
- Each button can perform multiple functions with a single push, thus hugely increasing the operational flexibility of the panels.
- Every action initiated from a button is executed in real time and for operational safety and clarity, the button displays will only show the true and current status of crosspoint or parameter settings.
- Large toolbox of button navigation and function possibilities and no limits to the number of control “pages” within a panel.
- Panels can be configured, maintained and controlled remotely
- All panels can be connected to vsmENC 17 (rotary incremental encoder panel)
- Several panels can be connected logically to work as one
- Direct Ethernet connectivity to the VSM network
- Each panel has two built-in GPIOs for free use
- Socketed buttons for easy replacement
- User access rights transfer via RFID tag reader
Please note: Product is second hand – product may have some cosmetic wear & tear but is technically sound and operational. Ex-Demo products deemed faulty may be returned and refunded within 14 days. Ex-Demo Products do not have any warranty.