Lawo’s V__remote 4 is designed to provide a onebox-solution for all the requirements of video and audio signal transport and processing in WAN-based remote productions. It includes everything from Video-over-IP coding to various monitoring and processing tools. All designed for one purpose: to provide a tool that increases the flexibility of any broadcast application, while saving valuable rack-space, set-up time and production costs. With its virtual cabling capability, V__remote 4 immediately brings IP infrastructure advantages and cost savings, providing an unparalleled degree of fl exibility and scalability.
Remote production for realizing tomorrow’s visions already today.
With the performance and maturity of today’s IP network technology, video-, audio- and control-over-IP are becoming the solution of choice for many applications. In remote live production, which is increasingly regarded as the next major evolution of broadcast production, IP is becoming a fundamental requirement. Getting reliable, low latency and high-quality video from venues back to studios at reasonable cost is an absolute necessity for this.
The Lawo V__remote 4 is the ideal tool for achieving this vision of IP-based remote broadcast production today. The device combines a bi-directional, four-channel Video-over-IP interface, four local SDI inputs and outputs, along with all the processing tools usually needed when contributing video and audio via WAN or LAN to a broadcast production.
– Multiple Video-over-IP Encoding and Decoding: 4x/4x Raw / VC-2* ; 4x/4x JPEG2000*/** (multicast / unicast); 1x H.264* (multicast / encoding only)
– Integrated switch fabric, switching capacity 40 Gbps, 2x 10 Gbit Ethernet and 4x 1 Gbit Ethernet (2x incl. PoE)
– Frame synchronization for each channel
– Frame Phasing, Line Phasing
– Variable audio and video delays for each channel
– Embedding and de-embedding incl. SRC for each channel
– RGB Color Correction & Proc Amp for each channel*
– Two Surround-to-stereo Downmixers per Embedder
– Dolby® E Auto Aligner*
– Quadsplit Multiviewer*
– Waveform and Vectorscope display*
– Timecode Insertion, Test Pattern Generator and Video ID Generator for each channel
– Timecode Generator
– Sync Generator, PTP Grandmaster with Ref GM function*
– AV Sync Measurement* (Vistek® VALID8 compatible)
– Network Sounding*
*OPTIONAL FEATURE NOT INCLUDED IN EX DEMO PRICE
** 4x J2K Encoding / 4x J2K Decoding; when working with 3G signals: 2x J2K Encoding / 2x J2K Decoding / J2K not in parallel with VC-2
Please note: Product is second hand – product may have some cosmetic wear & tear but is technically sound and operational. Ex-Demo products deemed faulty may be returned and refunded within 14 days. Ex-Demo products do not have any warranty.